.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Monday, September 8, 2008

On the farm...


I think with every post I can say, "I'm still learning..."  I wanted to take a few pictures (practice) before doing an official 3rd birthday photo shoot.  So Sunday night I ran over to Wheeler Farm with Jett to let him throw rocks in the river.  Here are a couple from Sunday that I think turned out okay.  I have been struggling with my focus, sometimes it's RIGHT on and other times it's just slightly off and I've been frustrated.  After a couple emails back and forth from the fabulous Carin Davis, I learned that a lot of it had to do with my settings and she told me what I could do so that the focus was better, crisper.  So leave it to me to forget all about that in my nervousness to get some good photos of Jett.  So I'll do better on the official shoot.  I can't wait to show you those.  I hope they turn out a little better.

No comments: