.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow boots!

Photobucket
So last weekend it was pretty snowy and my kids were anxious to get out in it.  
This is the first year I've bought snow boots, so they wanted to see how they held up.
They had a great time for about ten minutes, before they got too cold.
Their boots held up though and they keep asking to go out again... ten minutes at a time.

2 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

Your pictures rock!!! I cannot believe how awesome they are!

How do you get such light pictures AND vibrant colors?

stevenslifeandlove.blogspot.com

Suzanne Plant said...

I love the angle and the detail in this one! You are so lucky you have such great models not to mention what we would to without Gymboree!!