.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oh my goodness!!!!

I just HAD to throw this up immediately, more to come tomorrow when I have a chance to edit the rest from today! It was a spur of the moment thing... on the way home from the gym "B" was being ABSOLUTELY adorable laughing in the car, giggling at the silliest things and making me smile. I decided (since my MJ raspberry ruffles came today) to run home throw her MJ outfit on and take her out for pictures. I told "S" and "J" to grab their cameras (Fisher Price) and let's go do a photo shoot of "B". They were all for it. So, the three of us, cameras in hand headed out the door. I could not have asked for better. The smiles and giggling continued and I captured some of her biggest smiles EVER today! I'm so glad. She is one happy kid and I love her beautiful smile. Here's just one of many more I'll post tomorrow. I've got to run out the door to do another photo shoot....

1 comment:

Jeremy Stowell said...

How cute!! Love it, great location and colors.