.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

She's as sweet as she is gorgeous!

My sister in law is trying out to be a Phoenix Suns cheerleader this coming weekend. She needed a head shot to use and turn in. Lucky for me, she had to make a quick trip up to Utah. For the five seconds that she was in town I was able to take some for her. She's so beautiful and fun, I could have taken pictures of her all day, but we only had a few minutes. Thus, I had to stick to strictly head shots. Between her, my mom and my sister we narrowed it down to these for her to choose from...



Best of luck to you! We're rooting for you!

3 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

1, 4, and 7 would be my pics :) She is so pretty! I hope they pick her. Good Luck!

Kristi Veale said...

Gorgeous!

LaTour said...

Before I clicked on to make a comment I was thinking exactly what Carin Davis said...Beautiful! Good luck to her- how exciting. You are awesome Steph!