.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Thursday, July 15, 2010

More summer business...

Just to make you aware... I'm working on my new blog and it will soon replace this one.  I am excited to make things more cohesive yet separate at the same time.  I never imagined two years ago when I took my first photography workshop that I'd be doing this professionally.  So early on, without much thought I opted for "nubiephotos. blogspot" because I thought it would only ever be photos of my own "nubies" (a word used heavily in my household)!  But here I am two years later, loving life, loving the photography journey and finding a new balance between my family life and photography life.  I think I've found the perfect mix.  So with that, having found myself once again (cause don't we do that on a routine basis?), I'm ready to make another step forward.  I can't wait to share what I'm working on.  In the meantime, because posts are always better with pictures, here's one of my kids.  As I was going through my galleries today, I came across this untouched image.  It got passed by as I have been uploading so many lately.  This happened on Fathers Day!  It was not posed or encouraged in any way!  I love her little hand with painted red fingernails on top of his head!

2 comments:

Goddard Family said...

AMAZING! I love her long...long,... beautiful hair! Priceless!

Jeremy Hall said...

Congratulations on the evolution of your photography life. You do wonderful work and deserve to develop your talents.