.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Wednesday, July 2, 2008


WOW-EEEE!!!  So I've done it... I've loaded Photoshop CS3/Lightroom on my computer and the crazy stuff I can do, it's unbelievable!  The possibilities are endless.  I wanted to post a picture, not because it's amazing, but because I wanted to add the story that goes with it.  
Throughout my life I have enjoyed coming up with hmmm... what do I call them besides just a play off of words.  For instance, while I was in my dating years I would "heart attack", "cover in clovers", "spook", etc. a guy I was dating.  Since I've been married I've done a few cards for my husband such as, with a box of Junior Mints it said, "We were MINT for each other."  His favorite I believe is, "BePEZ, I love you."  Of course that was a card with a Pez machine attached to it.  So here is a picture to show what I did this year for Fathers Day.  If you haven't figured out what went along with the pair of shoes, it was a note telling him he was a "SHOE-per" Dad!  And SHOE-d he not like the shoes he SHOE-d at least know that we love him and hope he has a SHOE-per Fathers day.  Thus the shoe picture.  

1 comment:

Carin Davis said...

you are creative and thoughtful!
i have got to try this out!!!

btw...your exposure and dof it fabulous!