.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yes, this is the same picture I just posted.  I am playing with things in Lightroom and Photoshop and tryng to figure out what looks best.  I wanted to see the difference between the two pictures on the blog.  I am planning on taking a couple classes up at Pictureline to start my learning process of Photoshop and Lightroom.  I have a couple books, but haven't taken the time to read through them (I've always got a kid that wants me to read one of THEIR books.  Scott Kelby just isn't their favorite author.)  So I figure if I leave them for an hour and have someone talk me through it, I can make my start a little better.  Right now it's just me playing and I don't really know what I'm doing.  I'm just making good guesses on what to do.  I'd like to have a more solid ground and be able to do the same thing more than once.  

No comments: