.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Sunday, October 26, 2008

She's adorable!

Photobucket
So I went with my sister to the pumpkin patch and 
my kids were EXHAUSTED and at their WITS END.  I got nothing 
but complaints, whiney, sad faces.  It being Friday and late in the day it was
to be expected.  So rather than bug my kids even more by trying to take
pictures of them, I shot pictures of my ADORABLE niece.  
My sister seems to think (should I even say this) she's not 
photogenic and even said, "If you can get a cute picture of her, you're a great
photographer," (I'll delete this post before she learns to read).  WELL, 
I don't think I have to be a great photographer to capture this nubiness!  
She screams, "squish me and kiss my cheeks!" don't you think?  Every 
picture I took of her turned out ADORABLE!

I was just having fun with textures again.  Trying to find ones I like.

No comments: