.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Sunday, October 19, 2008

She's FIVE!!!

Photobucket
So after going Photowalking to Gardner Village 
with my friend Suzanne she found this amazing new location!  
She insisted we go take pictures there on Sunday. How could I resist 
(even though when she called we were still in our PJ's).  I threw 
some clothes on Sky, fluffed her hair and ran out the door... 
camera in hand!  I LOVE this photo of her and
 think she is just the sweetest little girl!  I wish she'd stay little forever.  
(She's little in size, but she's growing up in spirit and I hate it). 

Photobucket
This location was amazing with the awesome red train in the background.  
TOO BAD IT"S GONE!!!  UTA is using this track and turning it 
into a TRAX line so the train is gone!  I'm so sad!  I really wanted to use this 
location again.  Oh well, I'll keep looking...
Photobucket
This pose was unprovoked.  Not sure where it came from! :)
She and brother love to play super heroes and so this might
be a bit of the SUPER coming out of her!  I think it's SUPER anyway!

Photobucket
And one of the two girls (mine and Suzanne's).  

2 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

Love Love Love this shot! Wish I had stayed to get it too. How did you edit it -- or did you? You are so good at picking one really great shot and posting it. I have to post any picture I remotely like and see what everyone else (meaning you) thinks is the best. Let's do this location again with our boys.

Carin Davis said...

she's ADORABLE!!!
Happy Birthday!!!!!