.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Monday, October 12, 2009

My own little guy!

Life has been a little busy, but thank goodness for my friend Suzanne who realized it's been over a month since my little guy turned 4 and that I hadn't done 4 year old pictures of him.  So, with a follow up phone call to make sure we were going to go do pictures, we were off.  I had to do some major convincing to get him to go, but well... it was worth it.  And like any 4 year old boy, it came with some convincing the whole time we were out.  I figured out the best method for getting him to work with me was to ask him to take let me take three pictures that I wanted and then he could do whatever he wanted for three more.  His choices were the jumping and climbing, and guess what... those are some of my favorites!  It's him being the total boy that he is.  I love it!


   
  
 
   
 



2 comments:

sadie said...

he is such a little stud!! i can't believe how grown up he looks!

A "cheery" disposition said...

he is so cute. your pictures are beautiful