.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Friday, October 16, 2009

They don't get cuter than this!

And I seriously believe this!  I would steal these little girls just so I could take their picture all the time.  They are so stinkin' adorable!  Remember the cookie picture?  And the little girl squishing her sisters cheeks, well here she is again.  I am so glad I was asked to take their family pictures.  I had so much fun and it was like Christmas for me going through ALL their adorable pictures!  I oohed and awed through the hundreds of pictures I took of them!  Thanks J family, you guys were AWESOME to hang out with!





 



4 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

Beautiful pictures. I love how you caught them interacting with each other. This is your best family shoot yet. The first one, is my fav.

andreaKphotography said...

Oh my!! They are are SUPER cute girlies! I love the one of the little girls hugging and of course that first one is to die for! They need a big one of that for sure :)

toni pradke said...

I love the first one! It speaks so much love!

jarvie said...

That daughter is so cute... big blue eyes, great smile.

And I as well love the interacting style.