.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's that time of year...

The time for GIVING!  Everyone loves to give and even to receive a gift.  With Thanksgiving around the corner and Christmas soon after that, I thought I'd tie the two together.  Here is your chance to GIVE a gift for CHRISTMAS.  I am GIVING away a free family photo shoot to someone you love.  Please leave a comment either describing something you or someone else you know has done for someone.  I always love to hear stories of those that give and donate.  I'm always touched and inspired to do more, give more, be more gracious and helpful.  I specifically read blogs of those that are these incredible people all the time, to help remind me and to give me ideas on how I can help.  I want to be a good example to my children and to teach them the blessing that come from giving.  Please leave the comment by Sunday November 22nd at midnight.  I will draw a name and reveal the winner on Thanksgiving morning.  The winner will receive the chance to give someone they love a free family photo shoot with me.

Now for something I am truly THANKFUL for.  My dear friend Suzanne!  She was so kind to come take our family pictures this year!  I love her for all that she has done for me, helped me through and taught me.  This has been a fun year for us!  I'm excited for our little trip we as couples are taking this weekend to Vegas.  Expect to see lots of pictures from the two of us. 

5 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

You made me cry!!! You are definitely the perfect example of a giving person. You are so selfless and it shows in all you do - just like this giveaway. Love you.

andreaKphotography said...

Steph, these photos are so darling! That first one is just perfect and your hair looks so pretty like that. What a great idea. This will truly be a priceless gift for someone. xoxo

Kin said...

steph i LOVE your pictures! they're amazing!

Jeremy Hall said...

Great idea of the gift to give away. It's a perfect thing to do this time of year. Beautiful family photos, but I would expect no less from Suzanne.

Wendy said...

Steph- I love you. These pictures are all amazing. You are so blessed with such a beautiful family and an awesome friend like Suzanne who is so talented. I have an idea for you... there are several families at Odyssey house that have probably never had portraits done and would be so grateful for anything you could do for them. :)