.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Thursday, November 26, 2009

High Five!

High five, way to go...
Kin, YOU WON!  Please pick someone you'd like to give a free photo shoot to.  This can be for anyone you'd like, friend or family.  Then please email me (mystepha@comcast.net) your address so I can send you the certificate for you to give them for Christmas.
Then because I thought it was an amazing idea by my sister Wendy, I am going to do as she suggested and donate my time to the Odyssey House.  I'm sure those that live there have never had professional pictures done and yet it would help them in their progression to have something like this.  I know a couple of my photography friends are on board to go do this with me, but if there are any others who would like a chance to "give back" just let me know.


No comments: