.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The day after Thanksgiving...

wasn't about shopping.  I did a little online at 12:01am, but then went to bed and we slept in.  Later that day I met this darling family.  It was a beautiful day and what a gorgeous location!!!  I wish this was MY backyard!
  



  
 

2 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

Oh my darling pictures!!! The outfits are so dang cute. I want that purple jacket for Aubrey :) Perfect location, fabulous light. Really amazing photos Steph!

Heidi J Photography said...

Oh my goodness these are such great pictures! I love those little girls! And I agree, I'd love to have that for my backyard! Great job!!