.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Monday, May 12, 2008

My class...

Right now I would consider myself a fantastic "point and shoot" photographer. I'm really good at yelling out "cheese" and pushing a button. I have a handy little Cannon digital Elph that does a great job capturing those "point and shoot"moments. My goal is to come away from that a bit and learn the skills needed to shoot in the manual mode of my new camera and the technique to turn those "moments" into incredible photographs. This should be a fun journey to blog. I can't wait for the class on Saturday.

No comments: