.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Practicing outside...





Today while Brooke was napping (happy bday Brooke) I went outside with the kids and pushed them on the swings and followed them around with my camera. It was kinda fun. We had a duck fly into the yard so we watched the duck wander around too. It was a great day, warm but cloudy so the sun and time of day wasn't a factor. I got some cute shots. One of which I was a bit off on the focus, which I'm sad about, but I'm still learning. I hid the "out of focusness" up by adding some texture. My favorite is of Jett looking through the fence to see if his friend was outside in his backyard. We found a lady bug and I love that I got around to take the picture, but wish I would have had more of Jett in the background. That's what's hard is the kids move constantly. It's not like I can tell them to hold that right there, so I can take ten more! Constantly moving, makes some things a challenge. I am having a blast though! Wish I could take pictures all day long. Unfortunately, there is always laundry to be done.

1 comment:

Carin Davis said...

oh! i love them!!!!
the peeking through the fence...and the lady bug images are my favorites!!!! SO CUTE!!!