.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Monday, May 12, 2008

WOW!


What a day! I am bursting with excitement. I learned so much. I know what f-stop, aperture, shutter speed, and ISO mean and how to use them. Those are the things you must set manually on a camera to take a picture in the manual mode. I feel like I can do it and I'm going to take an oath that I will not go back to the automatic setting on my camera ever again. I promise to try, and by trying I hope to see my pictures improve with each click of the button.


I would post pictures from my first "photo shoot" but I took those pictures in RAW (not JPEG). My computer is such a piece of hud that it doesn't recognize the files. I will show you my first picture I took of an "object" in the manual setting of my camera. Kinda funny, but hey, it's just the beginning to an exciting journey for me.

No comments: