.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Just a couple for now...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I always come back and add more later.  This will be one I'll add more to. 
I wanted to get Sky in some of her CUTE Matilda Jane, so I grabbed her and 
ran out the door.  She wasn't in the best of moods for pictures, but I managed to
still get a couple cute ones anyway.  She is growing up WAY too fast for me.  I think
sometimes how she is such my little girl and then we'll be sitting and talking or reading
and it dawns on me that she isn't my baby anymore.  She talks so grown up sometimes it
scares me.  I love this kid though, curls and all.  I was so sad at first that she didn't get 
my nice thick, straight hair.  I was in constant envy of my niece cause she DID get the nice 
thick Smart hair.  Now, I've come to terms with her hair and I LOVE it!  She's started asking
me to wear it down, which is a new thing.  Before, as most of you know she's only been 
seen with big bows and her hair always pulled back.  She hated to have any piece of hair
blow in front of her face and tickle it.  Now she's growing up and wants it down and curly
as she tells me some mornings.  I love it.  Isn't she a doll?  I sure think so!!!  

2 comments:

Carin Davis said...

she is a doll! I LOVE these!!!!
do I recognize this location!? :)

andreaKphotography said...

Sooooo cute! Love the hat- is that from the place you were telling me about? She is such a doll, how do you even pick what pictures to post?? I bet they are all darling. I really want to go do some pics with you- I am usually not doing a whole lot so just call me, even last minute. What are good times for light?