.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

True Love

Photobucket
This morning was a LOT of fun for me.  Randi came down with her family from Idaho.  
She wanted some family photos and asked Suzanne if she could do them for her.  
Of course, I tagged along (somewhat selfishly cause I wanted to see Randi too!) and 
I'm so glad I did.  The three of us were on a cruise together as single girls and now 
we're all married (we all married within 2 months of each other and had our last 
babies within two months of each other too).  It was so great to see Randi and Bruce 
and their incredibly, happy, loving family.  It was a reminder to me of what life is all about.  
Thank you for letting me be apart of your morning and letting me capture 
that incredible, overflowing amount of love you two share.
You guys are SO GREAT! :) 

2 comments:

Randi Ritchie said...

WOW! You are so talented. I absolutley love them all. How do I ever thank you enough! I'm so grateful you 'tagged' along - though you are always invited, not ever really tagging along! You rock the house Steph!

Suzanne Plant said...

I love the way you put photographs together. It adds so much more meaning and feeling to groups of pictures. You gotta teach me!

Oh and you definitely were not a tag along. It was more like tag team photography! We make an awesome pair!