.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wonder...

Photobucket
So, I know this was just posted, but I have been looking for an
opportunity to participate in Carin's challenge this month and this 
seemed like the perfect one for me.  I love catching an expression
on a child's face that you can almost know exactly what they're thinking.
This one, she noticed the birds in the sky.  They caught her attention and
she looked up.  Her eyes tell the story.  So my one word to describe would
be "wonder."  The wonder of a child speaks in this picture.

2 comments:

Carin Davis said...

ABSOLUTELY!!!!
It is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for participating!

Suzanne Plant said...

I love this one too. It's my favorite.