.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Friday, February 6, 2009

Brotherly love!

I LOVE that Carin gives us a challenge each month to be creative and look to capture something different. This month she asked us to capture love. Of course, it's February so it makes sense. There are so many things I LOVE in this life, but one thing that gets me is when my kids hug and kiss each other. It makes me melt every time! My little "B" is at the stage now where she gives hugs and kisses all the time and she blows kisses to anyone she's saying bye to. It's fun and I LOVE it! So here's a recent shoot, one image I failed to share earlier, but I think it shows how much big brother LOVES his little brother! He seems so protective of him as well.

No comments: