.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It always happens this way...

Just before doing a shoot today, my little "B" found a hat and put it on.  She was ready to model.  It's only when I'm not planning on it or really trying to get pictures of her, that she jumps up on the chair all cute, ready and waiting for me to click away.  So, I had to share the few "test shots" I did before the cute little "D" family came along.


So it was a fabulous afternoon.  You'll see why (hopefully tomorrow) when I post some of these boys.  My friend of at least 11 years was in town visiting from Michigan.  She is a doll and I love her to death.  She has some dolls for boys too...totally cute, photogenic, soon to be heart-throbs.  I always try and have lunch with her when she comes to town (it's hard to squeeze in time when she has TONS of family here), but this time I insisted she come over so we could get some cute pictures of her boys.  Let's just say it will be a day or two to go through the 100 favorites I have so I can post a couple for you to see.   

3 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

These are so adorable! I love them. Oh if only they would be this way when we are actually trying to take pictures of them!

Jeremy Stowell said...

Awesome job again, I love them. Look forward to your top choices!

Kristi Veale said...

Very nice! In that secodn picture she really looks a lot like your older daughter!