.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Monday, February 9, 2009

NUBIE!!!!

People that know me, know that when I see the cutest kid or something that is so irresistible I say words like "NUBIE!" or "What a SQUISH!" This was one of those days. The nurse for my kids at our pediatricians office just has her first baby. She's a NUBIE!!! I hadn't seen her yet, so I asked if I could take pictures of her (my way to make sure I got to see this adorable little one in person). So today, she came over and we had fun. And what a SQUISH! I had to stop half way through the shoot, hold her and squish her little face against mine. I couldn't resist! I'm sure you can see why. And no, it's not because I'm baby hungry, it's because, well... look at her!
As I was going through the pictures I stopped, edited this one and had to put it up immediately!

1 comment:

Suzanne Plant said...

What an great expression you captured! I love her puckered little lips and her eyes look amazing!