.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Beautiful bride to be!

She's getting married today! Suzanne and I did her bridals downtown a bit ago, but promised we wouldn't post anything until she was married. She didn't want her soon to be husband to see her in her dress until the big day! So, now that I'm safe here are a few favorites...




We invited our friend David Terry to come along. I'm so glad he came, he was a huge support and it was awesome to watch and listen to him. He's become a great friend. I'm so glad it was he that shot my brothers wedding cause where would I be (photography wise) without him? Thanks for all your help, tips and friendship DT!!! You're amazing!

2 comments:

dterryphotography said...

Awesome pictures Steph! I love the way you processed them. That texture on the first one is pretty cool.

Congratulations to Kambria!!!
(too bad we couldn't be there to shoot the wedding too)

andreaKphotography said...

Nice! I love the lamp post pic.