.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Friday, April 3, 2009

It was the best 10 days ever!

If only I could go on a ten day vacation every month!
I'm back and having a great time going through the pictures I took while in California with my family. We had an absolute BLAST while we were there! So, if you are interested in my family life... click on over to my family blog. That is where I'll post those pictures. www.jorgensennubies.blogspot.com
Otherwise hold on for a few days. I do have several client sessions coming up this month! Crossing my fingers the weather brightens up so we can do them outdoors!!!

No comments: