.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tomorrow's the big day...

For our gorgeous bride and for Suzanne and I. We are doing our first wedding together up in Idaho. It's going to be so much fun. Not only will we get to shoot this gorgeous bride and her new hubby, but we'll have a little time to just hang out as friends and enjoy being away from the kids for a couple days. I'm definitely looking forward to it!
Now for the bride to be... isn't she beautiful! Suzanne and I love working together. We make the perfect team. And our brides benefit by getting ALL the angles and lots of amazing pictures to choose from. Here are a few from her bridals the other night...
(The first two... have my new found favorite texture)


1 comment:

Suzanne Plant said...

Amazing pictures - all of them. I love that our blogs are starting to look identical!