.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Can you tell...

I had a hard time choosing my favorite. I usually don't have such a hard time picking a favorite or two, but this time I struggled getting it down to 13. He's just so stinkin' cute. I could have taken pictures of him all day. Which is your favorite?

Remember the maternity pictures of my sister in law in the field? This is her little guy, which makes him my newest little nephew (2 weeks old). So glad he's here safe and doing well. I LOVED holding him and wish there was some way of having kids without going through pregnancy. If it were possible, I think I'd have 20. Isn't he precious!

4 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

For sure my favs are the first one and the 7th one down. It's the 8th one down if you count the side by side pics seperate. Beautiful baby and beautiful pics. That basket is such a great idea Steph!!

Suzanne Plant said...

I love love love them all, especially number 8 like Andrea, but there is something about the last 2 that just melt my heart!!

Cascio Photography said...

I love these!!! I can see why it was so hard to choose your favorites! The plant hanger/basket is such an amazing idea!!!! They are all so precious :)

LaTour said...

What a beautiful baby and beautiful pictures. Adorable. He is so dang cute! Love them all.