.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Monday, July 6, 2009

Long time no see...

in more ways than one.
I haven't posted in a bit, but not because I haven't been busy. Summer has started (finally) and I have really been enjoying getting ouside with the kids and going to the pool.
Last week, I had the opportunity to shoot a bridal shower... a unique situation. My sister and I grew up in California. We had wonderful, wonderful friends. Thanks to FB we've each gotten in touch with some of those friends that we grew up with. My sister, threw a bridal shower for one of those friends and asked me to come shoot it. It was a small bridal shower, but full of fun getting to see old friends. My sister managed to find a way to get them all there, even from out of state. I couldn't have had more fun sitting back and watching girls I hadn't seen in 15 years... long time no see. And it was like old times, fun and full of laughter! These girls reminded me of their moms, that as a young woman I watched and admired. Now these girls are another version of these amazing moms. Thanks girls for letting me "tag along."

The bride to be...

The group of friends...


Nothing like good food to go with good friends...

And for their kids who stole the show...



No comments: