.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Worldwide Photowalking Event

Last Saturday, I had the opportunity to "walk" with some of the greatest photographers in Utah. It was a Worldwide Photowalking day, where over 30,000 photographers worldwide set out together in their own cities to walk (and take pictures of course). It was a hot, miserable day, but fun none the less. I always enjoy the time I'm able to spend with my fellow photographer friends and I ALWAYS learn something new. I didn't take a whole lot of pictures, I was there to watch and learn mostly. Suzannes neice came along with us and I being drawn to take pictures of people more than buildings or nature had her model for a few. As you can see, she's a gorgeous girl and as sweet as the come! I love her!

To view the rest from my walk click here.

1 comment:

Suzanne Plant said...

That first one is my absolute favorite! I love it more than any of mine. Gorgeous!