.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Just playing with old pictures.  Learned how to set an action to sharpen images and then do it.  Not sure this is the best image, but I sharpened it.  I also used curves a little.  Still playing/learning.  Hoping to take some more classes, read a few books this year and learn ways to take great shots!

1 comment:

andreaKphotography said...

You'll have to tell me what books you like best. I was just thinking today when I get past all this birthday chaos with Joshua I want to go and get some. I just die over the shots with the blurry background. So neat!