.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm so bummed, I just realized this is the photo that caused all the ISO problems.  I just downloaded all the images off my camera only to realize they are ALL grainey and because they were on an ISO of 1600!  DOG-GONE-IT!  Live and learn.  I remember just playing around with my camera inside while Sky rode on my leg.  She was being cute and trying to get my attention while I fiddled with my camera.  It was fairly dark inside so I set it to 1600 to see if I could get her without using the flash.  I set it there and forgot about it.  So the park, the pool, and for several other fun pictures, I am sad they are all terribly grainey.  Good news for my kids, this means Mom wants to go back and retake some of these pictures.  So back to the fun park we found the other night and at least one more trip to the pool!

No comments: