.............................................................................................................................Contact me...... Website ......Wedding Prices......Session Prices......Photo Galleries
..............................

Sunday, August 24, 2008

A couple from tonight!

Tonight we went over to Murray park before running a couple of errands.  Lately Brooke has been emptying out the bin of fake food and putting it on her head.  It's been hilarious watching her walk around with this bin on her head.  She does it ALL the time.  She specifically dumps the food out so she can put it on her head.  Back when I originally had her picture taken in this outfit by Carin, she wasn't so fond of the hat.  Now that she's been walking around with things on her head (even though they're not hats) I decided to break out the hat again and see if she'd wear it.  LIKE A CHAMP!  She hardly took it off.  I figured it would be fun to try and take a few pictures myself in hopes that I could emulate Carin Davis' original work.  Here are a couple I took tonight.

1 comment:

Carin Davis said...

She is ADORABLE!!!! I am so happy she likes the hat now!!! It is SO cute on her- and your images are BEAUTIFUL!!